The No Limits Advice Centre is an informal, friendly ‘one stop shop’ for you to get help with any issues you may be facing, including homelessness, relationships, sexual health, sexuality, alcohol and drugs, health and well-being issues, domestic violence or abuse, education, employment, finances and energy advice. You can visit alone or with a friend and there’s no appointment needed.
- Confidential advice
- Free computer use and printing
- Telephones and phone charging
- Shower and washing machine for young people who are homeless
- Pregnancy testing and chlamydia screening
- Free access to condoms and GIO cards
- Emergency food, toiletries and other resources for people in crisis
- Work Club – Support with Job hunting, careers advice, CV writing, mock interviews and training opportunities. Work Club runs every Thursday from 2-4pm at the Advice Centre.
- No Limits Xtra – One-to-one appointment-based support over any complex issue that is holding you back. Covid19 Update: Help with debt and budgeting. Referrals being accepted by email and support offered via telephone or email.
- Sexual Health Clinic – a free clinic where a specialist sexual health nurse offers sexual health advice, as well as all forms of contraception. The clinic runs on booked appointments every Thursday from 4:30-7:30pm at the Advice Centre. Covid19 Update: Please note our Sexual Health Clinic is not currently running, however you can still receive sexual health advice from a trained No Limits Youth Worker by phone, email or web chat.
- Benefits and employment advice – booked appointments with a worker from Southampton Advice and Representation Centre (SARC).
Advice Centre and Advice & Support Line opening times:
Monday: 10am – 5pm
Tuesday: 10am – 5pm
Wednesday: 1:30pm – 8pm
Thursday: 10am – 8pm
Friday: 10am – 5pm
Saturday: 10am – 1:30pm
Web chat operating times:
To view our Advice Centre risk assessment, please click here.
A good place to visit
I feel a lot happier and a lot more comfortable seeing someone in your No Limits branch it feels a lot less intimidating … thank you very much for your help and time.