Our Advice Centre is open today from 10am – 5pm
Education & Employment
School, college, university and work can all be stressful, not matter how you’re doing. If you feel you need advice and support, whether you’re worried about school and exams, want to look for a college course, help getting a job, we are here.
From casual support when you need it, to talking to our youth workers in school or college, to our Work Club and Southampton Young Adults Employment Hub, you can get support however you need.
Take a look below at what we have to offer.
We are here to help you with every aspect of your life that may be having an impact on your education or employment. Work Club is a space for you to get help wherever you’re at, from finding college courses and exploring career ideas, to applying for places and vacancies all the way through to the interview and beyond.
We have partnered with other providers including local businesses, further education colleges and community groups to offer work experience and taster sessions.
At Work Club, you can get:
– Access the internet and get help looking for job vacancies or educational opportunities
– Help setting up your own email address
– Support writing and printing CVs
– Support filling out application forms and covering letters
– Training for phone and face-to-face interviews
– Referrals to training and local work experience opportunities
– Referrals to other support services by No Limits
– Information on volunteering opportunities
Where and when is Work Club?
Every Tuesday 2:00 – 4:00pm at our Advice Centre.
Who is it for?
Anyone aged 16-25 who wants help with their education or employment.
How do I join?
Just turn up to our Advice Centre when it’s on.