We currently have the following paid opportunities:
- Family Support Navigator
- Youth Worker – Emotional Health & Wellbeing (term-time only)
- Youth Worker – Transitions & Link Worker
- Youth Worker (lead) – Breakout Youth New Forest
- Youth Worker Assistant – Breakout Youth New Forest
- Youth Worker – Health & Wellbeing (30 hours)
- Youth Worker – Health & Wellbeing (Maternity Cover)
- Youth Worker – Groups
Find out everything you need to know about No Limits in our Recruitment Pack:
“My experience at No Limits has given me the necessary skills and certainly the confidence to tackle this new role with a level of tenacity that I don’t think I would have otherwise developed. No Limits allows its staff to be autonomous, builds their confidence, gives then opportunities to ‘think outside the box’ and encourages staff development and self-reflection. Moreover, it encourages staff to work cohesively by creating a culture where everyone (from the top down) supports each other to meet individual and shared targets. It does so by focusing first and foremost on the correct priority – the young people who need support. It’s a culture that I never knew existed.”
We’re proud to be a Living Wage Employer!
There are plenty of fun ways to get involved at No Limits!
Whether you would like to volunteer directly with children and young people, help behind the scenes as a Trustee or Information and Communications volunteer, or take part in fundraising, we would love you to become a part of the No Limits team!
- About Volunteering at No Limits
- Getting Started
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Youth Ambassadors
- Student Placements/Internships
For more information:
Please be aware that we have high levels of data security on our website and mail servers. If you receive an error message in response to an email you have sent us, or you would like to confirm that your email has been received, please contact us on 02380 224 224.