Make a difference:
For young people, For Yourself, For your No Limits
Becoming a volunteer for No Limits
No Limits works with children and young people and their families. We offer information, advice, support, counselling and advocacy.
Volunteers make a crucial contribution to the provision of our services for children and young people. All volunteers are fully integrated in all aspects of our work.
There are lots of ways that you can be involved at No Limits, whether you want to work directly with children and young people or provide support behind the scenes with administration, fundraising or governance.
We provide thorough training and induction, and can match your skills with one of our existing volunteering opportunities.
What Could I do?
We have a variety of volunteering opportunities and can work with you to find the best match. You could for example:
- Work to support and signpost young people at our advice centre.
- Help out with a group session supporting the delivery of activities. This may be a wellbeing group, young carers or an LGBTQ+ group.
- Mentor a young person 1:1, perhaps a young carer
- Provide bespoke support to a young parent
- Support our staff behind the scenes in IT, marketing, admin or HR.
- Become a Trustee
- Offer therapeutic services as a trainee counsellor (qualifications required)