Whether you’re a young offender, a victim of crime, or concerned about your own or others’ antisocial behaviour, we can help you. You can pop in to our Advice Centre without making an appointment and speak to one of our trained workers who can provide you with information, advice and support.
We won’t talk about any details you tell us to anyone outside of No Limits, unless there is a serious risk of harm to you or another person. You can also receive counselling if you think that this would help you.
If you have left, or will be leaving, a Young Offenders Institution or Prison soon and would like help and support with resettlement then Next Steps is here for you.
Our workers can support you with:
- Finding suitable accommodation
- Housing advice
- Accessing benefits
- Managing debts/bills
- Developing or improving life skills such as decision-making, planning and time management
- Getting into education, employment and training
- Creating positive social networks and relationships
- Substance misuse
- Signposting or referring to other agencies
- Helping you have your say
- Reducing the risk of re-offending
To be referred to the Next Steps project speak with your probation officer or call No Limits on 023 8022 4224.
Next Steps is funded by:
Back in control
I’d be dead, no joke. I had massive depression, serious self harming issues and self destructuve behaviour. Thanks to Next Steps I feel I own my issues and contain them before they manifest into reckless behaviour. I now feel proud and happy with the man I see in the mirror.