Youth Ambassadors volunteers attend regular meetings and get involved with lots of different activities, including: taking part in photo shoots, creating promotional materials, promoting No Limits at events, assisting with staff recruitment, participating in focus groups, generating ideas for how No Limits can provide a better service and running campaigns and programme to make changes for all young people.
- Are you aged 14-25 years old?
- Have you, would you or could you use, or are you currently using No Limits services?
- Would you like to get involved in developing and promoting our services?
- Do you want to make changes to other services and support for young people across Southampton?
- Do you want to learn about recruitment, fundraising and other areas of No Limits’ work?
- Would you like to meet new people, learn new skills and have fun?
If this sounds like you, please get in touch by emailing [email protected] or phoning 02380 224 224.