Youth Worker – Groups
No Limits is seeking a ‘Youth Worker – Groups’ to create and lead groups that fit the needs of young people and build partnerships with other agencies.
You will be responsible for:
- facilitating support groups with young people and encouraging the development of positive peer support networks
- holding a case load of children, young people and their families and offering support to meet their identified needs
- conducting risk assessments and working within a team to produce action plans and reviews with young people
- to work with the Manager and Team Leader to develop No Limits services, deliver on-going training, support and supervision, and to ensure quality of service and maintain records to the required project standards.
We are looking for someone with a passion for supporting young people to develop their own ideas, activities and groups.
The ‘Youth Worker – Groups’ will demonstrate an ongoing commitment to the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. This role will require an Enhanced DBS check and the successful applicant will be an essential car user and must have a full driving licence and access to a car for work purposes.
Starting salary: SCP 9 (£20,344) pro rata based on 37 hours FTE
Hours: 21 hours per week, with 28 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata), occasional evenings and weekends required
Essential car user: Yes
Apply by: Emailing an application form to email@example.com*
Applications Close: 9.00am Friday 22nd July 2019
Interview date: Thursday 25th July 2019
N.B. Please note that only completed applications will be considered. We will not accept CVs as a job application.
* Please be aware that we have high levels of data security on our website and mail servers. If you receive an error message in response to an email you have sent us, or you would like to confirm that your email has been received, please contact us on 02380 224 224.