An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual, with strong administrative and organisational skills. You will join our No Limits Admin Team supporting our services, projects and ultimately our young people.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in office administration and the ability to apply themselves with enthusiasm to a wide range of tasks. Initially we expect the role to focus on general administrative tasks but in time, to develop a broader range of skills related to accurate data entry and supporting specific projects.
- Experience in managing all aspects of administration
- Highly organised with meticulous and accurate record keeping
- Confidence in using web and software packages
- Maturity in working with an established team along with a clear understanding of the confidential nature of the role
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude to deal with unexpected ad hoc tasks
- Passionate when representing the company to staff
- Skilled at working with words, figures and processing confidential data, you will be competent in the use of Microsoft Office and possess the ability to work independently and as part of the wider team.
- You must be able to exhibit a fantastic work ethic with the ability to prioritise a varied workload whilst demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
Salary Scale: SCP 1 £17, 364 (pro rata based on 37 FTE)
Hours: 30 hours per week across a minimum of 4 days to include occasional evenings and weekends, Fixed term for 12 months.
Essential car user: No
Apply by: Emailing an application form to [email protected] *
Applications Close: Friday 15th November
Interview date: Friday 22nd November 2019.
N.B. Please note that only completed applications will be considered. We will not accept CVs as a job application.
* Please be aware that we have high levels of data security on our website and mail servers. If you receive an error message in response to an email you have sent us, or you would like to confirm that your email has been received, please contact us on 02380 224 224.