There are plenty of fun ways to raise money for No Limits. By fundraising through an event, you can take on a personal challenge, get together with friends or family, and have fun new experiences. By giving your time to fundraise for us, you will be transforming the lives of local young people and helping them to build bright futures.
- Have a party – a tea party, a jelly and ice cream party, any kind of party – and ask everyone to put into a hat what they’d spend on a night out
- Ask for donations to us instead of birthday, wedding or other presents.
- Do a sponsored run, jump, hike, climb, silence, cycle…
- Get making or baking and sell your creations, and donate part of the price to us
- Become a fundraising volunteer!
The only limit on what you do is your imagination! For info on how to get set up call us on 023 80224224 or email Nancy.Filmore@nolimitshelp.org.uk.
If you would like to download our sponsorship form, please click here.