Volunteer and Training Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with strong administrative and organisational skills to join our Workforce Development & Volunteer team.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in volunteer administration including recruitment but also the ability to apply themselves with enthusiasm to a wide range of tasks. We expect the role to focus on all aspects of volunteer recruitment and retention and the successful applicant will become the main point of contact for all volunteers.
- Experience in volunteer recruitment/administration.
- Highly organised with meticulous and accurate record keeping
- Confidence in using web and software packages
- Maturity in dealing with volunteers along with a clear understanding of the confidential nature of the role
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude to deal with unexpected ad hoc tasks
- Passionate when representing the company to volunteers and outside organisations.
Skilled at working with words, figures and processing confidential data, you will be competent in the use of Microsoft Office and possess the ability to work independently and as part of the wider team. You must be able to exhibit a fantastic work ethic with the ability to prioritise a varied workload whilst demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
Salary Scale: NJC 21 – NJC 25 £20,138- £22,658 (pro rata based on 37 hours FTE)
Hours: 25 hours per week to include occasional evenings and weekends
Essential car user: No
Apply by: Emailing an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: Sunday 10th September
Interview date: Monday 18th September in the afternoon
N.B. Please note that only completed applications will be considered. We will not accept CVs as a job application.