No Limits is looking to appoint a Volunteer Coordinator to support our volunteer team.
This is an exciting time for a fast paced professional who has experience in supporting staff delivery of services across a number of projects to join No Limits – an ambitious charity with a clear vision for growth and a strong sense of values.
You will be responsible for the recruitment, training and the support of all our volunteers, student placements and interns. Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and with excellent attention to detail, you will thrive in completing tasks accurately and efficiently, and in accordance with our standards and policies.
Having worked within a community environment you have a commitment to working in partnership with children, young people and their families. An outgoing and persuasive communicator, you will maintain effective relationships with stakeholders to support recruitment, retention and training of volunteers and students.
Your strong networking skills and confident use of MSOffice will support your friendly, responsive working style.
Requirements include –
• Assessing the organisational needs to determine number and range of volunteer / student placements needed for particular projects
• Managing volunteer / student recruitment and intake by advertising for available positions, interviewing candidates, and matching them with appropriate roles
• Planning and supporting delivery of training and induction programs
• Cultivating a positive and supportive atmosphere by recognising volunteer efforts and assisting volunteers with their own endeavours
• Managing communication among volunteers in order to share news, progress, and available positions
• Maintaining a database of volunteers / students and projects
• Promoting and celebrating No Limits, its volunteer efforts, and its accomplishments internally and externally
Salary Scale: NJC 26-30 £23,398 – £26,822 pro rata based on 37 hours FTE
Hours: 25 hours a week. This includes some evenings and weekends.
Essential car user: Yes
Apply by: Emailing an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: Sunday 10th September 2017
Interview date: Thursday 14th September 2017
Application pack Volunteer Coordinator
N.B. Please note that only completed applications will be considered. We will not accept CVs as a job application.