Senior Admin Officer (HR)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with strong administrative and organisational skills to join our Business Support team to help with the delivery of a generalist HR service.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in HR administration including recruitment but also the ability to apply themselves with enthusiasm to a wide range of tasks. Initially we expect the role to focus on all aspects of recruitment but in time, a broader range of HR administration tasks to support our operations.
- Experience in managing all aspects of recruitment
- Highly organised with meticulous and accurate record keeping
- Confidence in using web and software packages
- Maturity in dealing with staff along with a clear understanding of the confidential nature of the role
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude to deal with unexpected ad hoc tasks
- Passionate when representing the company to staff
Skilled at working with words, figures and processing confidential data, you will be competent in the use of Microsoft Office and possess the ability to work independently and as part of the wider team. You must be able to exhibit a fantastic work ethic with the ability to prioritise a varied workload whilst demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
Salary Scale: NJC 21 – NJC 25 £20,138- £22,658 (pro rata based on 37 hours FTE)
Hours: 20-25 hours per week to include occasional evenings and weekends
Essential car user: No
Apply by: Emailing an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: Monday 28th August
Interview date: Tuesday 5th September in the afternoon
Application pack Senior Admin Officer (HR)
N.B. Please note that only completed applications will be considered. We will not accept CVs as a job application.