Head of Operations
No Limits are looking to appoint a Head of Operations to ensure the delivery of efficient, high quality services to our clients through the continuous development of services and the resourceful management of the Operations Team. The successful individual will have a comprehensive understanding of and commitment to the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. You will have relevant level 4 nationally recognised qualification in youth work, social work, management or equivalent and will demonstrate:
- Three to five years proven project and staff management experience at a senior level
- Identifying opportunities and delivering services through effective partnerships with statutory and charitable organisations
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams across a range of services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively in a team and on own initiative
- Experience of risk assessments, problem solving and financial controls
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effectively managing the implementation of changes to working practices
- Competency in using IT systems (Microsoft office and databases)
The successful individual will have excellent communications skills with the ability to use interpersonal skills to relate confidently and clearly with others. This is a senior position within the charity, suitable for a positive and resilient individual.
Salary Scale: £40,000 – £43,000 pro rata based on 37 hours
Hours: 30-37 hours per week
Essential car user: No
Applications Close: 21st March 2017
If you have the skills and experience required, then please apply as follows:
Online via this link – www.charismarecruitment.co.uk/job/head-of-operations-2/
Email submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement to Jill Livingstone, Associate Director of Charisma Charity Recruitment quoting reference 1702-25 – email@example.com.
Any enquiries, please contact Charisma Charity Recruitment on 01962 813300.