- Are you aged 14-25 years old?
- Have you, would you or could you use, or are you currently using No Limits services?
- Would you like to get involved in developing and promoting our services?
- Do you want to achieve a national volunteering certificate after 50 hours of volunteering?
- Do you want to learn about recruitment, fundraising and other areas of No Limits work?
- Would you like to meet new people, learn new skills and have fun?
If this sounds like you then you can apply online here
Our Youth Ambassadors meet weekly every Thursday from 5.30-7.30.
Quotes from our Youth Ambassadors:
“Our Voices are heard and there’s always proof of what we’ve changed!”
“There’s always lots of opportunities – e.g. Southampton Youth Forum, Red Hot Press.”
“No Limits is a welcoming and relaxed environment.”
“Our voices are heard and taken into consideration.”