SEE For Your Future
SEE (Skills, Employment and Education) For Your Future is on every Thursday at our Advice Centre, from 2 pm to 4 pm.
It delivers practical support to all young people (16 to 25 years old) wanting to get into full time and part time work, apprenticeships, training or voluntary work. You can receive help at every step; from exploring career ideas; finding vacancies or opportunities all the way through the application and interview stages and beyond. We have teamed up with other providers including local businesses (e.g Barclays Bank), Further Education Colleges, and community groups to offer work experience, voluntary opportunities and taster sessions.
The project offers young people:
• Access to the Internet/publications for vacancies.
• Help setting up their own e mail address.
• Administrative support:photocopying/stationary.
• Support in writing CVs/filling out application forms.
• Training for phone and face to face interviews.
• Access to appropriate clothing/emergency funding for travel etc
• Referrals to training and local work experience opportunities.
• Referrals to other support services provided by No Limits if needed.
• Information on volunteering opportunities.
For more information:
To download an information leaflet click here.