Counselling is an opportunity for you to talk to someone in confidence about anything that might be worrying you. This could be about home life, school, college, relationships or just about how you’re feeling about yourself. Our trained counsellors are friendly, welcoming and won’t make judgements about you or your problems; they will listen to you and help you to explore how you’re feeling.
No Limits has a team of friendly, experienced counsellors who can support you with anything you may be facing. You can have a look at our counsellor profiles below to help you find out more about the team.
Our counselling service is open to children and young people under the age of 26 in Southampton. Enquiries can be made by phoning 02380 224 224 or by emailing email@example.com.
Counselling for 11+ year olds in Southampton
Counselling sessions are with the same counsellor each week and can take place at our Head Office in Southampton, our Advice Centre or virtually via Zoom or telephone (Covid restrictions apply).
Our counselling service is open to children and young people under the age of 26 in Southampton.
Counselling assessments are held on a Monday and Thursday at 12:00, 1pm, 2pm, 5pm and 6pm and will be held via telephone.
Counselling Assessment times are released on Mondays at 12:00 for the following Monday and Wednesday at 6pm for the following Thursday. You can call any time to book a slot until they are filled, new times will be released the following week.
The book a counselling assessment, please phone 02380 224 224 (option 3) or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Counselling for 4-10 year olds in Southampton
No Limits offers free and confidential specialist counselling for children aged 4-10. Sessions are delivered in schools, at the No Limits Head Office or via Zoom. Referrals are only accepted from a Southampton based GP or the Solent NHS School Nursing team. Download our leaflet to find out more.
Hampshire Youth Access (HYA)
No Limits is a part of the HYA consortium, a partnership of 11 leading agencies providing counselling, information, advice and support to children and young people aged 5-17 across Hampshire. For more information or to make a referral, please visit: www.hampshireyouthaccess.org.uk.
We also run:
- Therapeutic groups which are designed to give you practical support with your emotional health and well-being in a group atmosphere
- Online counselling for young people aged 14-17 who are registered with a Hampshire GP
- Online counselling for young people aged 14-25 who are registered with a Southampton GP
- The Frankie Service, which is therapeutic counselling for children and young people aged 0-18 who are victims of sexual abuse, sexual exploitation or female genital mutilation.
- A paid counselling service through our social enterprise, No Limits Trading where clients can be seen within 2 weeks. This service is open to clients of all ages.
I feel better about myself
This has helped me to make me more confident about speaking to people and my overall self-esteem and I feel better because I can talk to someone about my issues and it makes me feel better about them