Emotional health and wellbeing
Are you feeling worried, anxious, stressed or depressed?
You don’t have to face your difficulties alone. Please get in touch, and we can support you.
You can pop in to our Advice Centre without making an appointment and speak in confidence to one of our trained workers about bullying, stress, anxiety or anything else that is affecting your emotional health and well-being. We may be able to support you to deal with some of the issues that are worrying you. Relationships, housing, money, health, substance use for example.
We can also provide you with weekly counselling sessions, where you can talk to the same counsellor each week about anything that is bothering you. If you are aged 13-19 and suffering with confidence or anxiety issues, you can meet with other people facing similar issues at our Teen Safe House group.
How to get help
- Come along to our advice centre – no need to make an appointment.
- Call us on 02380 224224
- Email us to let us know if you are worried, anxious, stressed or depressed
- Get in touch with our counselling service or Teen Safe House for specialist support
- Visit Youth Net’s ‘The Site’ to find out more about online counselling
- You can make an appointment with the CAMHS Early Intervention Practitioner to be referred to the CAMHS Service (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services). Appointments are available every Tuesday at the No Limits Advice Centre between 1:30-4:30pm.