Emotional health and wellbeing
Are you feeling worried, anxious, stressed or depressed?
You don’t have to face your difficulties alone. Please get in touch, and we can support you.
You can pop in to our Advice Centre without making an appointment and speak in confidence to one of our trained workers about bullying, stress, anxiety or anything else that is affecting your emotional health and well-being. We may be able to support you to deal with some of the issues that are worrying you. Relationships, housing, money, health, substance use for example.
We can also provide you with support through:
- Weekly counselling sessions for one-to-one support.
- Teen Safe House or Safe house for group peer support sessions.
- Primary Mental Health Workers for one-to-one support with your mental health.
- Community Navigation for one-to-one support with feelings of social isolation and loneliness.
- Emotional Resilience Group sessions for 11-25 year olds, covering: understanding and identifying emotions, the physical effects of anger and anxiety, triggers, self-awareness and self-esteem.
How to get help
- Come along to our advice centre – no need to make an appointment.
- Call us on 02380 224224
- Email us to let us know if you are worried, anxious, stressed or depressed
- Get in touch with our counselling service or Teen Safe House for specialist support
- Visit Youth Net’s ‘The Site’ to find out more about online counselling