As well as our drop in Advice Centre in Southampton, we also run weekly health and well-being drop-in sessions at secondary schools and Further Education colleges in Southampton (during term time only). These run in partnership with the local contraception and sexual advice service and give you the opportunity to talk to a No Limits Support Worker or Sexual Health Practitioner about anything that is bothering you. Look out for posters at your school or college.
We run drop-in sessions at secondary schools and colleges across Southampton every week of term time. These run for 30-120 minutes and are in the same place each week. Look out for the friendly No Limits staff in black t-shirts or ask your tutor where to find the sessions. We deliver health and well-being drop-in sessions in:
- Bitterne Park Secondary School – Tuesdays, 2-3:10pm
- Cantell School – Wednesdays, 12:30-1:05pm
- Chamberlayne College for the Arts – Wednesdays, 12:30-1:05pm
- Oasis Academy Lorshill – Thursdays, 1:30-2:30pm
- Oasis Academy Sholing – Tuesdays 1:40-2:40pm, Wednesdays 1:40-2:40pm and Fridays 12:45-1:45pm
- Oasis Academy Mayfield – Fridays, 12:55-2:00pm
- Redbridge Community School – Tuesdays, 11.25-12:55pm
- Regents Park Community College – Mondays, 1:50-2:10pm
- Upper Shirley High School – Wednesdays, 1:10-2:10pm
- Woodlands Community College – Wednesdays, 2:30-3:15pm
- City College – Thursdays, 11:30-1:00pm
- Itchen College – Tuesdays, 11:45-1:15pm
- Taunton’s College – Mondays, 11-1pm
When we’re at your school or college you can come and see us without making an appointment. If you just want to ask us a question, you can do that there and then, or if you want to talk about something in private, we can book an appointment in a private space for another day.
Such a positive experience….
The staff were helpful giving advice. They were so kind and not judgemental about what we had to say.