Buzz aims to involve young people in discussions about the risks involved in drinking alcohol or using substances and equip them with the information they need to make healthy choices. There is an emphasis on exploring ways they can enjoy themselves without substances by participating in alternative activities.
It can be bought in by schools and can be adapted to suit any young people aged between 11-18.
Buzz is delivered by the DASH team at No Limits. Through Buzz, they can offer lessons, assemblies and outreach sessions at schools, youth clubs, community centres, and other youth groups across Southampton.
Feedback on BUZZ workshops
- “One thing I would change is seriously thinking about whether it is even necessary beforehand to take drugs or drink alcohol.”
- “I wouldn’t take drugs but when I start drinking alcohol I will be careful on the amount of units I drink.”
- “when I start drinking I will manage the amount I drink.”
- “prioritising my choices before drinking or taking drugs.”
- “I thought alcohol was better than it is, this workshop has taught me a lot.”
- “really informative session, I have learnt a lot.”
- “demonstrations were good and so were the explanations.”
- “fun and great activities I wouldn’t take drugs in the future now.
To find out more
- Call us on 02380 224224
- Contact us if your school, college or group is interested in purchasing Buzz sessions.