At No Limits, we want everyone who supports us, or who comes to us for support, to feel confident with how any personal information you share with us is used or stored.
We assert that all information we collect is:
- Processed fairly and lawfully
- Processed for specified purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Not kept for longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects
- Protected by appropriate security (practical and organisational)
- Not transferred outside the EEA without adequate protection
If you’re a young person who comes to us for support, you can read our full Privacy Statement For young People.
If you’re a supporter of No Limits, you can read our full Privacy Statement For Supporters here.