No Limits Fair Processing and Privacy Notice
We collect information and data about the young people who use No Limits so that we can manage our services effectively.
This includes information collected on monitoring forms or in case files during meetings, appointments or drop in sessions, and might also include photographs and notes on conversations.
We assert that all information we collect is:
- Processed fairly and lawfully
- Processed for specified purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Not kept for longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects
- Protected by appropriate security (practical and organisational)
- Not transferred outside the EEA without adequate protection