Here at No Limits, we support, advise and educate young people, helping them to gain the skills and knowledge needed to manage their lives, grow in confidence and build brighter futures. We aim to help children and young people aged under 26 to help themselves achieve positive outcomes through offering caring, supportive, confidential environments where young people can explore issues which are affecting their lives.
Our mission is to empower children and young people to reach their full potential through information, advice, counselling and support.
- We are committed to providing a holistic and confidential service for young people that empowers them to reach their full potential.
- We understand that children and young people face challenges on multiple levels, including with mental and physical health, relationships, housing and money, accessing education and employment.
- We are passionate about ensuring that all children and young people know their worth, are supported and cared for in times of need, and empowered to know their rights and advocate for change.
- We embrace diversity and equality of opportunities to inspire all children and young people, staff and volunteers within No Limits
- Our Youth Information, Advice and Counselling Service (YIACS model) provides an open door for children and young people (up to age 25) to gain support, learn about their rights and access a range of resources.
At No Limits all our services are underpinned by core values, we are:
- Safe and supportive
- Passionate and determined
- Accessible and welcoming
- Caring and non-judgemental
- Empowering and listening.